Sawyer Preschool Bound
Sawyer started preschool in March and totally loves it and there is no secret that mom loves it too! I pondered and pondered about enrolling Sawyer in school for a while and the more and more I could see how bored she was during the day while I was working, I decided that it was time to start looking for a school.
Sawyer is definitely more mature then most 3 years old. The kid knows how to run a computer, text on a phone (to a point) and take (good) pictures with my regular and cell phone camera. This little spit fire needed a place where she could burn off some of that energy she has bottled up each day and I am so excited for the school we found for her.
Cody and I enrolled Sawyer into New Hope Christian Academy which is about 10 minutes from our home. It is a Lutheran based school, which at first I had my reservation. I visited the school 3 times before I had Cody come so I could get his opinion. We meet with her teachers and the principal. They walked us through their daily curriculum, expectation, and how the incorporate Jesus into their studies and I was completely hooked. One choice that they offer that I totally love is that their goal is to add a grade a year and ultimately be a pre-k to 12th grade school. They already have Kindergarten and will be adding 1st grade next year. With the current budget cuts and the issues the CCSD is facing now and most likely for years to come, I am all in favor of private school until she at least hits middle school. 



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home