NASCAR-Las Vegas 2010
We had another fantastic time at the NASCAR race in February. The weather was alright. I would have wished for warmer weather on Fri and Sat, but Sunday we got our share of sunburns.
We had tickets to the Neon Garage and pit row again this year for all qualifying and both races. I am determined that this is the only way to enjoy NASCAR weekend. You can only walk through the haulers so many time and fight the thousands of red necks who peek out this time of year. On Sunday, as we were walking through the Neon Garage, Kid Rock was getting ready to perform. He was actually quiet nice and didn't mind those who wanted stop and have their picture taken with him.
We told Cody to climb up the Aflac deck so we could take his pic. He was a little hesitant at first but was a good sport. We told him the worst we could do was get thrown out.
Some highlights of the weekend... Jackie and Cacey were able to get Jimmy Johnson's auto. Cacey has been waiting for the past 5 years and this was the year. I was about trampled on as Jr. walked out to qualify. I tried and tried to get Casey Kahne's auto for KyLee but just did not happen. She had to settled with auto's from his pit crew. We got stuck in the underground walk way trying to get back to our seats while Jackie and Cacey was shuttled out to the track and got caught up in the crowd who was waiting for driver introductions. This little pre-race ceremony cost about $100 a person and they watched for free. I am definitely ready for next years race and excited to have KyLee come with us next year.Labels: Nascar 2010


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home