I definitly miss the old neighborhood at Halloween. It was nice knowing 99% of the houses that we went to and enjoyed the large crowd of kids that we would trick-or-treat with each year.

However, I can't complain about the weather and I enjoy the fact that the girls can trick-or-treat without wearing their coats or climbing snow drifts.

This year our ward held their trunk-or-treat Halloween night!! Score!! We ended up doing all of our trunk-or-treat at the church and didn't have to walk the neighborhood. A win-win all the way around.

KyLee went back and forth trying to decide if she was going to dress up this year for Halloween or night. Finally at the last minute she decided to and went has a Dallas Cowboys fan.

KyLee and her best friend Kersee went around 3 or 4 times and came home with a bag full of Candy that is still present in the house at this time. Sawyer and her little friend Daxton made it around once and I think they were done. I am very thankful for the Johnson family. They have become great friends and I love their kids like they are my own.

My car decorated. Last minute decision, what more can I say.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home