A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Creative Enery-Scapbook Style.. I've even come up with a name...

I don't know what it is lately, but I have this urge to pull out my sketch pad, sharpen my pencils, and design some scrapbook pages. Maybe it is the overwhelming feeling that I don't want to clean house, cook, or do any of the other tasks that fall under the "wifey" category. It could also be the extreme heat that we are experiencing in Vegas. But, on a side note, I vowed that when we moved to Vegas I would not complain about the heat. It's definitely better then the alternative, shoveling 6'ft of snow off my car at 4:00 am to get to work by 5:00 in Tooele.
So, as I have been enjoying the creative mojo flow, I have decided to take some of these ideas and to share with others. If you are interested in a pre-made kit let me know. Over the past two days I have made a "Best Friends" which is $6 and "Fall Fun" kit which is $10.
Reedom Elementary located in Mt. Edge will be having their second annual "PTA Craft Fair" in November. I am planning on having a booth that day and I am trying to complete about 50 pre-made kits between now and then (more now then later). As these kits come available I will post them. As I was laying in bed last night after finishing the second kit I was having a hard time falling asleep. I thought about either designing another blog or a web page to display these to sell. I'll work on that... :D
As I post these kits if you see one you like let me know. Also, if you would like me to design a specific pre-made kit for you let me know and we can work out the details.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home