A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Pointe Dance Recital-June 2009

On Sunday, The Pointe Dance Center held their annual recital. The director, Donna Friass puts on a wonderful show. The performance is held at the College of Southern Nevada each year and it is always a full house. There is defiantly a lot of hard work that goes into each show. This year, as in years past there is always two shows, one at 3:00 and one at 6:00. This year KyLee was in 6 numbers and they performed in each show. Sawyer was in one number and she performed at 6:00. My girls did such a wonderful job and I was was proud of them. Sawyer stole the tots performance!! She is the youngest and she danced her little tutu off. I was a very proud mom and I had tears running down as I watched her perform from the wing of the stage. Since KyLee is in so many number and each number has a different costume and hair do, there is no way she can do it on her own. So there are 4 of us "backstage moms" who help them get in and out of costumes, have bobby pins, safety pins and hairspray waiting in the wing. It is such a fabulous show that I can't wait to watch the DVD that we purchased. I love my girls so much and I am so, so very proud of them. Now off to Palm Springs.!! =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home