Play day at the park
Since the weather has been so nice lately, Sawyer and I have turned our Friday afternoons into park day. A new park opened up not to long ago close by, so Sawyer and I set out last Friday to check it out. I was pretty impressed with the park. There is a splash play area, a small fenced off play park, and another fenced in larger park. I was not surprised that Sawyer didn't want to get wet. She attempted it a couple of times, but when the wind blew and she felt the water she would run away. In due time she realize that it is fun to get wet. Maybe next Saturday when it is a 107 she'll decide otherwise! =D
She really enjoyed playing on the park and go figure, she enjoys the bigger part, not the kiddy park. So off I go following her up and down the slide so she doesn't get hurt. We counted to three and slide down the slide, played on the bridge and attempted to swing. We had a good time and glad that it is track break so we can take KyLee with us next time.
Labels: Sawyer Pics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home