KyLee's 11th Birthday Slumber Party
When we lived in Tooele, KyLee always had a slumber party. It was normally with 5 or 6 girls and they always had a great time. When we moved to Las Vegas and it was her birthday she still didn't know many friends, enough to have a slumber party like we were used to putting on. So instead for birthday last year, I took KyLee, Tara Cox, and Sawyer to Chuck E Cheese.
This year now that we are in our new home and she has made friends with a bunch of wonderful kids at school and in our ward that I agreed to a slumber party when she asked. This years slumber party was fantastic! The girls are getting old enough now to where I didn't have to be a big party planner and they all got along so well. It helped spending two hours at the park letting them run around in the water, but I'm not going to complain. I really enjoyed having the girls over at the house. What a great bunch of kids!!
Labels: KyLee's Birthday Pics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home