A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Friday, October 30, 2009

My First Princess

I figured if I post these pics in sections, I will get them uploaded faster. Optimistic!! Thursday night we had a Trunk or Treat at the elementary school. Although we "technically" don't have any kidlets in elementary anymore, being part of the PTA board helped me slip through the door. KyLee helped me pass out candy at the PTA car while Cody walked with Sawyer. She had such a fun time and she was really cute when she walked up to us and gave me a big hug and said she was having so much fun.
After the Trunk or Treat it was getting cold so Cody and Sawyer came home while KyLee and I helped clean up. It was a fun night and a great "break in" to gear up for the big Trick or Treat night.




1 Comments:

Blogger Sherrie said...

Cute Costume!

November 3, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home