A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I blame it on the yellow brick road detour sign

Well, it has been over two months since I have posted on our family blog. I apologize to those who follow our blog. I am getting horrible at this, just ask my mom!! I remember when life seemed a little more simple. One of these days, I will find the yellow brick road that takes me to my happy place. I just need to make sure a house doesn't fall on me in the meantime. We have had a ton of things going on lately. Here are my favorite highlights

August-KyLee started 6th grade and entered the world of middle school. Lord help us all!

Sept-My mom and Glen came to visit. A week just was not long enough. KyLee made the cheer team at Canarelli, Lord really help us now. I am still doing PTA "stuff" (my choice of word for the day), Cody is still working 1 million hours a week and Sawyer now knows that Reedom Elementary is her school and the "horse" school is KyLee's. If we go to the "horse" school we have to sit in the car. If we go to her school she gets a snow cone. Bet you can't pick which one she throws a fit at when we pull into the parking lot. Our visit with my parents was wonderful. We dragged them through the city of Vegas, visited the mountains, ran a marathon through the Swap Meet, relaxed by the pool, and tried to understand what the mean ladies at the nail saloon was saying about us in their native tongue. Here are the highlights of their trip...








































1 Comments:

Blogger Sherrie said...

Yahoo.... she finally updated her blog! j/k Just giving you a bad time. I enjoyed the update. Keep it up!

October 14, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home