A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Monday, December 7, 2009

Just a thought...

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. It just amazes me that next week KyLee will be out of school for Christmas break and the following week is Christmas. It just seems like yesterday my sister and her family visited and soon after my mom and Glen. I am excited to go home for Christmas and spend the holiday season with family. Life seems so hetic right now and I know after Christmas it will pick up again, so I am just trying to capture every moment of the season and just smile and laugh. Sometimes it has been hard. I worry about KyLee and her test results on her kidney's, working so much and at times I feel like Sawyer is an orphan during the day being babysat by the T.V. I worry about work, church callings, and the daily life of being a taxi cab driver. I need to take a step back and remember all the stuff I should be thankful at this time of year. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I miss all my family and friends. Always know I am thinking about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home