The New Year
It was funny, I was looking through some old post that I have done and I came across the post I did last January about the fun stuff we would be doing in the new year. I enjoyed reading that post, so I thought I would do it again.
January: Good bye terrible two's!! Sawyer's turns three this year. One year from primary, and one of the oldest kidlets in the nursery. I hit the big 35! I am now 5 years from 40, or the end of time as KyLee puts it.
Februrary: NASCAR Race again this year. I love when we go to the races. Last year my goal was to get Kevin Harvick's auto. I did it without getting arrested! I'll have to come up with something big this year....
March: Cody and I will celebrate our 13th year anniversary. Two years away from our 15th year, which I asked if we could celebrate by going on a cruise. I will probably be going alone... :)
April: Cody will be the big 37. I constantly remind him that he will hit 40 1st.
May: Last month of school. We are done with year round school for a few years at least. Love it!! Three months of no school, homework, and cheerleading. Let the fun begin.
June: We are taking a trip to Tooele... more to come
July: My nephew and soon to be niece-n-law is getting married. I am excited for our short, but fun trip to Texas.
August: School starts all over again after a nice summer break.
September: Cooler weather.....
October: Trick or treating in the warm weather and of course bullriding championship...
November: Going home for Thanksgiving... 4 am shopping in Price, UT
December: Nice week off from work and going home for Christmas.
Lots of fun stuff coming up and I cannot wait. Just a side note, I have not posted any pics as of late because our home computer decided to die. As soon as I can load up the pics, I will get them up. I have a lot to upload.
Until then... Happy New Year to everyone!
Labels: New Year


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home