A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Friday, April 16, 2010

I promise to be good.

To be completely frank, my blogging activity has totally stunk. Our computer ran out of memory right before Christmas and it has taken until now for us to get our computer back up and running. For me, it is not as much fun to blog without pics to go along with all the important stuff that I have to say. :)

At first, when I had learned we might have to get a new computer, I was sick. All of our family pics were saved on our hard drive and I thought they were gone forever. I started thinking about how I was going to get all of these pics printed so I could one day (yes one day) put them in our scrapbooks. After much panicing, I realized that I could pull my pics from my blog and email them to Walgreens. Phew... just another reason why I should keep up on my blog. But now, our computer has enough memory, I have downloaded all our pics since Christmas, and I have posted some of those below. I promise to be good and blog more often so that those who love me the most can keep up on our wild and crazy ride we call life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherrie said...

I have missed you!

If you want to make sure you don't ever lose your photos again if your computer crashes, you could download them onto a web based photo gallary such as Google's Picasa. I had a scare like that and then I realized all my pictures were saved online through Picasa and everything was all right. However, we should all still copy our photos onto discs. Better yet, have them printed. I still need to do that myself.

Glad your back! Look forward to seeing more of you.

April 16, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home