A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Group Effort...

Decorating our tree this year was a Group Effort. Most of the time it starts out with me getting all the stuff out everyone pitching in and then I end up getting left with the rest of the work. This year I decided to make it a little more fun so that everyone wanted to participate. Sawyer had so much fun with the lights. Every time we would plug them in she would get excited and "ooo" at the lights. Cody was not thrilled after a hard day at the office that he had to come home to find out that we were putting the tree up. Hence, the notion he is trying to come across with out coming straight out and saying, can't we do this another night. Sawyer wanted to play along....
With the intent of making this more of a family affair we turned on and up the Christmas music. Sawyer thought it was time to dance. Anytime music is on she is dancing. Counting down the day she turns two so she can start dance classes.

KyLee was a HUGE help this year. I admit I have a lot of stuff!! People tell me after all my stuff is up that my house seems like a Christmas store of such. I love Christmas and Christmas decorations so I tend to go overboard, but my kids are only young once. One of these days will condense, but until then I'll just buy another tote for the new stuff I bought this year!! =D
Merry Christmas.....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home