Who Am I.....
Well, I finally caught the Twilight bug!! I love to read (when I can find the time) and so I have been wanting to start the Twilight series. I was at Walmart the other day and all four books were on the shelves. So I decided to get them and start reading. I am on book 2 of 4. At this rate I will a be done with the series in two weeks. This is my goal!! I want to read them before the holiday buzz begins or I will never finish.
My friend Rachel had a post of what Twilight character see was. I have seen this before on other blogs, but now that I know who each of the characters are, I wanted to see who I was....

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
This is how they described Esme on the quiz.
"You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is a great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcomed. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a gret capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgement and appreciate the kind way you always handle things."
I think it's a fair and accurate statement. This was a fun little post, something off the wall. I am definitely looking forward to the movie!!
Labels: Twilight


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home