And more decorating....
We are still unloading boxes as we decided where to put things. It was amazing how much stuff we had in our Tooele home. Cody has condensed his old office and I have condensed my old scrapbook room all into one room. I miss my scrapbook room, and I think he secretly hates sharing an office with me. My friend Kim and I got together at my house on Friday and we scrapbooked for about 5 hours and I got 2 layouts done. Cody bought both him and I these really nice wall cabinets with opening doors and two file drawers for our office to store things in. I am having a hard time putting all my stuff that I have in these cabinets, but enough of my crying. I just have to get better organized.
Anyways, Friday night while we were scrapbooking, Cody went to Home Depot and bought him and I some shelves to put all of our sports memorbilla on. In these pics, the #18 Bobby Labonte is Cody's shelves (or the green stuff for you non nascar fans :>) above his desk and the Kevin Harvick (or the orange and black stuff) is my stuff above my desk. We have a lot of crap! Not as much as my darling sis and her husband! :) We still have some framed stuff to hang on the walls. It took me almost three hours on Saturday to get this stuff up and how I wanted it, that I was done and the hanging stuff will have to be this weekend. I was happy how it turned out. Little by little, the boxes in the garage are slowing disappearing.
Labels: Nascar walls


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home