A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Living" Our Home Sweet Home




Welcome to our Las Vegas Home. KB Homes broke ground on our lot in the middle of March and we closed the last week of June. I have been very happy with my home. Our home is approx 3000 sqft and sits on a decent lot for Vegas. We have desert landscaping, meaning a lot of rock, little grass, and desert trees and bushes, however, no palm trees. Our home has two levels, main floor and a second level. I don' miss the basement! KyLee has a balcony that goes off her bedroom. We tease her that she is Repunzal locked away in her castle. Cody told her if he ever say a boy trying to climb up the balcony he would shoot them off. Our backyard is decent size, especially for what we need. We have a whoppin 300 sqft of grass. I tease Cody about the grass. I told him that he should keep it cut short, put a hole at the end of the grass and use it as a putting green. I don't think he liked the idea, but I thought it was a good one. What a way to entertain guest. We decided to have a company come in and do our backyard. Cody and I had enough yard work last summer when we re did our backyard in Tooele. The day they came and planted our grass it was 112 degrees. I enjoyed watching them from my AC kitchen! I have really enjoyed getting to know our neighbors and more and more homes are being built so hopefully that will bring in a bunch of new kids for KyLee and Sawyer. I am really excited about our home and I hope we are here for a long time to enjoy it!
Pricless:
2 acre lot in Stockton, UT (15 miles from Tooele) where wanted to move 100,000
2x2 Vegas Lot :> Where we did move Lets just say the slow market was good to us
Learn to love thy very close proximity Vegas neighbor.... priceless





Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet patch of grass.. Did you get a riding mower with that?:) Your house is really nice, we are really happy for you guys, but we miss you guys!
Love The Headmans

August 30, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home