"Live" our Upstairs
Below are some pictures of our upstairs. Our upstairs has three bedrooms, two baths, game room, theatre room and laundry room. Decorating these rooms were a lot of fun. Our game room, which is also the "Man Room" as I am told, was the only room that I didnt have much to say in how it was decorated. There are some pictures of this room below. The room sits behind the theatre room. This is the type of room Cody has always wanted. One of the main features that sold us on this model is the bonus game room that is built over the garage. This was an upgrade that we did and it added about 800 sqft to our floor plan. My best friend Kim Cox gives me a hard time about this room and calls it the "bowling" room because it is long enough to fit a bowling lane. I just roll my eyes and shake my head. I had a great time decorating the "other" rooms that I was allowed in. I almost did Sawyers room in "CARS" because of her infactuation with the movie. But my friend Shelly from Tooele made me a beautiful blanket for Sawyer when she was born and I wanted to use it in her crib so I went with the purple and greens that she made the blanket with and we went with the butterfly, Tinkerbell theme. The second thing she loves the most, Bella, short in her words for Tinkerbell. KyLee got to choose what she wanted to do in her room. She loves High School Musical and so we went with a tween theme and added some High School Musical posters and wall stickers. Her room turned out really cute. The girls bathroom was a struggle. I knew I wanted to decorate in the pink and browns, but I for the longest time struggled with something for the walls. One day while I was at Target, I got this hair brain Idea to create two large pictures frames from my scrapbook stuff and add some of their own pictures to personalize their bathroom. It turned out great. It is probably one of my most favorite rooms. KyLee liked how it turned out too. Our bathroom was probably one of the rooms I had figured out right from the beginning. I love the brown in this bathroom and I though purple would go pefect with it. Our bedroom is kind of a work in progress. I ran out of ideas, so for now it has the country feel to it.
Labels: upstairs


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home