..... and home is where it all begins.....
....and what a week it has been.....
Oh my, what a week it has been. I have been asked when I was going to put up some more pictures of the girls and some pictures of our new house. I promise I will get the pictures of our new home up on the blog. As I am told, patients is a virtue! :) The Wilson Crew has had one busy week. KyLee's last day of school was last Friday. She is ready for a break!! We went and registered her for her new school that starts on the 25th of August. Again, she will be in year round but she was put on Track 4 which is one of the nicest tracks to be put on. We were lucky since we had to register her so late. I like the way the school system here works. Before the kids are out of school, they know who their teacher will be the following year and what track they will be on. We attended our new ward this past Sunday, I am happy to be in such a nice ward. It has been very nice. KyLee has meet some new girls and one of the girls will be in here 5th grade class. That made her very happy to know someone the first day of school. Cody is staying busy as always! The girls at his work say he works to hard. I would agree, but he will never change. The Wilson boys were raised to be hard workers, and he is such a perfectionist he will never change. KyLee started dance camp this week. What a way to enjoy her two weeks off of school by going to dance camp each night for three hours. The girls are so excited to all be back together again. They were pretty wild Monday night but by Thursday they were dragging. Dancing for three hours each night had wore them out. She has next week to go. I think she will make it!! :) While KyLee has been at camp, Sawyer and I have been heading over to the athletic club. Oh my gosh!! Nothing like finding out how much you are out of shape to raise your self-esteem. Sawyer loves the the gym. She cries for a minute when I leave, but then she is off to play with the teachers and toys. Me and another mom, who her daughter dances with KyLee, have been at the club together and we just laugh when we get back to the dance studio to pick up the girls because we hurt so bad. I am a baby, I will admit. I was so sore yesterday that while sitting at the desk to work I had tears running down my check my legs hurt so bad. No pain no gain!! I will remember that when I can fit into my skinny jeans again!! I always like to share some photo's of the girls when I post and I thought these pictures were cute. KyLee is determined to get her splits down perfectly. She was stretching prior to us heading off to the dance studio and Sawyer was watching her stretch while she was eating her lunch. When she was done she got up and went over to stretch with KyLee. What a bunch of Gilligans I have, but I love them. Watch for more post. I will get the house pictures up. Love, me.


Labels: Kidlets
2 Comments:
sh
love it! they are so hot to "play" with I love licking my nieces sweet lil c--t and I am teaching her how to suck
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home