Go Utes
As I have been working on this blog, the first song that always comes up on the playlist is "Touchdown Tennessee" I love this song! It gets me excited for football season. Of all the seasons, fall is my favorite. The leaves changing, the air getting cooler, and the start of college football. I dont know if we will see many leaves changing in Vegas, but I am ready for cooler weather and Utah football. How will Utah do this year? Only time will tell. Utah newspapers say with the schedule that they have this year they may be the next BCS miracle. I was kind of bummed when I saw that UNLV places at Utah this year. The cable station here in Vegas carries the Mountain West Conference games, thank goodness!! I dont know what Cody and I would do with out Utah football... he already stated we were moving back to Utah because they dont carry the Braves games. He made it through okay... GO UTES!!!
Labels: sports


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home