A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Newbies

5th August 2008

Being a newbie at this whole blog idea, I asked KyLee what she thought. It shows my age when my 10 year old has to help me with the new and latest trend with the web. How I made it through the 90's I will never know!! Many times I am asked when am I going to send pictures of this, that, and the other. With KyLee in so many different things and Sawyer doing something new every minute, there are times I capture them with a camera. I do forget who I send the pictures to and who I didnt. I thought this way our family and friends could see what crazy things the Wilson Crew is up to. Stay tuned, hopefully more to come !! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home