Dance Show
KyLee started dancing with Pointe Dance Center in January 2008. She absolutely loves her dance teacher, Miss Donna. I can't believe in the short amount of time that she has been going, how much she has learned. I guess it helps when your teacher was a professional dancer!! The dance recital for the studio was held in July and it was amazing. I guess I am just used to the small town recitals and performances that we have grown accustom to over the 5 years she has been dancing and cheering. This years recital was held at the Community college in Northeast Vegas in their auditorium. The light show and the fog that was done for some of the performances were really neat. It was very well put together. Not only has KyLee enjoyed the teachers, but she has made tons of new friends with a bunch of great girls!! KyLee will admit, she was a little nervous at first when she was asked to be on their Junior Competition team. These girls had been together since last October and some of them had been dancing with each a couple of years before Miss Donna decided to put together a junior team. The girls have been really great with KyLee and the moms are wonderful to hang out with.
The girls that KyLee dance with are really cute with Sawyer too. They love to tell her to "shake her diaper" and "turn in circles" They all get a kick out of it. If I ever need a babysitter I definitely have plenty. The older girls on the senior dance team are great with KyLee and Sawyer too. It has been a great experience. It is always nerve racking to find new schools, new doctors, new dance studios, etc. I am glad this one worked out so well.


Labels: KyLee-Dance Pics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home