Big Kid on Campus
I always love the first day of school! It is the only day that I don't have to drag KyLee from her bed on a school day.
The opening ceremonies for the school were very nice. The principal and the Dr. Reedom, who the school is named after, were conducting this special day. They gave a brief review on how things will work in her new school. They also taught the kids who to be quite in a moments notice and finished by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Once the ceremony was completed each child k-5 walked through the doors and shook the principal hand along with the Dr. Reedom. I thought this was pretty cool. The parents were not allowed to follow the kids into the school. The principal wanted the teachers to have all the time necessary to get their classes started. I was kind of sad, but I thought it was pretty neat too. My baby is no more a baby. I was just glad she wanted me around while the opening ceremonies were going on. She is now the big kid on campus.
Labels: KyLee-School


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home