This is Cody's man room. The only room in our new home that I did not have much say in the matter. I have to admit, he did a great job! This room is our game room that sits behind our family room. A few Saturday's ago we took our family trip to the Bass Pro store. We needed to find something for all the walls in this room. We found a few wild life pictures but definitly nothing to cover the 13X9 wall we had to conquer. One night Cody was looking at the Cabela's catalog on line and came across these wall murals. We ended up finding one that we both really liked. I was all bear, turkey, and elk pictured out, so when he found this one I was really happy. Last friday we received the package and we were off to hang wallpaper. There was a total of 8 sheets, and by sheet #5 I was starting to get the hang of it. Better late then never!! I found out the bigger paint brush and the more past you use the better it was turning out. After the wall mural was about hung, we decided it needed something more. Cody and KyLee ran down to Home Depot (no wilson home improvement is complete without taking more then one trip to Home Depot, well sure enough :>) and found the wood border to go around the mural. It turned out awesome! It lights up the room. It matches our new couches and the pool table perfectly. Not to bad for a bunch of armatures!
Labels: Las Vegas Home


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home