A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Not a Baby, I'm a big girl!!





Can I just say, how blessed we are to have Sawyer. She is nothing like Cody and I. She loves to socialize and is constantly on the go. She will definitely be the child that teachers request "special" parent-teacher conferences with Cody and I. This past Saturday we had a ward party at the Stake Center. KyLee and Sawyer both had a great time. I never saw KyLee once she was done eating, so I could only capture pictures of Sawyer. The theme of the party was a Luau with Polynesian dances and singers. Once the music started that kid was off dancing and hanging out with her little friends from nursery. KyLee and her friends were sitting up at the front by the stage so they could see better. Cody and I were sitting in the middle and Sawyer would run up to KyLee and then run back to us. Stopping from time to time to say hi to all the people that thought she was adorable. I am so excited to be in such a great ward! I cant wait to see Sawyer in primary! I know I will be called as the sunbeam teacher. I will be the only person who can handle this child. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a

July 8, 2017 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a big girl yet sweetie but if you spread your little legs like that for me I will get you naked and make u a big girl mmmmmmmmmmmmmm you would be soooooooooooooooo tight

July 8, 2017 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG yes toddler secs is the best

April 10, 2018 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home