A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Living" downstairs

This the main level of our house. We have a living room (I call it our Relief Society Room. The only time we ever sit in it is when my visiting teachers come), formal dining area, family room, breakfast area, kitchen, study, and an office. We also have a 1/2 bath, but for some reason I didn't take any pictures. I like the way these rooms have turned out. This is where we spend most of our time as a family. Probably of all the rooms on our main level, I like my kitchen the best. I love my double oven, and yes I even use it!! I am definitely looking forward to the holidays. What I like the most is how open it is. My kitchen in Tooele had a "box" feel to it. I also love having the window over the sink so I can watch the kids while they are outside. Our office is still in decorating mode. We have not had 5 minutes to go to Home Depot and get the shelves for all our Nascar stuff. One of these days. We are still missing some pictures on some walls. It is a work in progress. I think we have done pretty good in just two months. Enjoy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home