Live, Work, Play, in Vegas.. The Wilson Way
Our Neighborhood... Our View of the Strip... Our Development inside Mountains Edge...
Welcome to where we "Live, Work, and Play" We call southern Las Vegas home. We live about 10 minutes from the strip. For you that are familiar with Las Vegas, if you continue on I-15 as though you were heading out of Vegas we are one of the last exits before you start heading toward Jean, NV. We really looked around at a lot of different communities before we decided to move into the Mountains Edge Master Planned Community. When we were looking for homes I told Cody that I really wanted to live in a master planned community because of the troubles we had with some of our old neighbors not keeping up on their yards and different things. It really brough the value of our home down when we were trying to sell. After looking really hard at a lot of different places, it just seemed like this was where we were supposed to be. We also like how close it was to Cody's work. For to many years we traveled a lot for work and it was nice to be so close this time. We were debating on moving out to Boulder City wher my best friend Kim Cox and her family live, but the more we thought about it the more we decided it would be more logical to be close to his job. I have really enjoyed my new home and furnishing it to our live style. It helps when your husband runs a furniture store!! :> The furniture that we had in our Tooele home was getting old and it was definitly time for a change. It took KB Homes about 3 1/2 months to finialize our home, which meant many of Saturdays of Sawyer and I driving around Vegas while KyLee was at dance for two hours going to different stores getting decorating ideas. I have to give a "hey" to my friends that I made a Bed Bath and Beyond, Micheals, and The Pottery Barn. I was in their a lot wondering around and there was one girl at the Pottery Barn that would play with Sawyer while I looked around. Sawyer was definitly a trooper through all of this. I also love to shop at Family Dollar. It must be a Tooele thing! I found one by accident one day while Sawyer and I were driving around looking for fabric to make there pin boards. Some days her and I got lost in areas that aren't on the tourist attraction maps of Vegas, but we survived. I hope you like looking at our pictures of where we live, work, and on the off chance... play. Love, me.


1 Comments:
Kenna- I loved seeing your cute house. I love the bathroom for your girls and how you put up those cute pictures of them. I'm glad you are liking it there and getting to see what you all are up to. FUN FUN Sometimes I wish I had 300 sqft of grass.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home