Send Me To Grandma's
My days with Sawyer are crazy. She keeps me on my toes from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed. I don't
remember KyLee being this active at 20 months. Who know, maybe I am just getting old! Here is a list of some of our daily routines.
remember KyLee being this active at 20 months. Who know, maybe I am just getting old! Here is a list of some of our daily routines.
1. There is always some form of dancing, note the glasses. She put these on one day and came into me and said, "Hannah" and stated shaking her bottom.
2.My favorite part of the day, KyLee walking through the door and Sawyer running to her and saying, KyLee, KyLee over and over again. It takes KyLee twice as long to get her homework done because Sawyer wants all of her attention. What do you expect, she had a busy day and she wants to tell KyLee all about it.
4.During those "I am driving mom crazy moments" I will tell Sawyer keep it up and I am shipping you to Grandma. One day I guess she took it serious, note the kid in the box.
I am so lucky to be home with her to share these great moments. I hope they never end.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home