My Little Experiment
My little Cheezer... On Saturday Cody had a company party for his employees. It was at Mountains Edge park near our home. It is a huge park and to use the pavilions and BBQ pits it is first come first serve. There are only two pits and so me and the girls headed over to the park 2 hours before the party to make sure we had a BBQ pit to use, if not he would have been in trouble. KyLee brought her friend Myka with us to the party so the girls headed over to the play area to play. Sawyer and I were stuck waiting around (poor girl) so we decided to play pictures. Her new word right now is "play". If I want her to do something I will say; "Sawyer lets play... and then she thinks its fun. Brain washing.... Anyways... Taking pictures of Sawyer can be a nightmare. She likes to look at the pictures on the digital camera, but doesn't understand that you have to actually take one first before you can see the picture. As most of you know, I love to take pictures of my kids for our Christmas cards, so I am trying to work with Sawyer so she will let me take her picture. These were the pictures that she let me take of her and believe it or not, I didn't have to use the full two hours that were waiting to get these shots! She is getting better.Labels: mountains edge., pics of sawyer


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home