Let The Holidays Begin...

I am so excited for the holidays!! This time last year we were trying to sell our home in Tooele so I wasn't able to put up our Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations. We were in Vegas for Christmas, but I just kind of threw everything up that it didn't really feel like it normally does during the holidays. So...... needless to say I am totally excited about the holidays and Cody will probably say I am going overboard!! Over the past couple of weeks while KyLee has been at dance, Sawyer and I have been out looking for some ideas for the holidays. My friend Heidi told me about a really cute website that gives tons and tons of decoration ideas. I also came across a "60 Super Saturday" website. I fell in love with both of these!! Thanks for the tip!! For my mom, I posted the two crafts that I did over the weekend. The BOO and the EEK were two ideas that I got from the website and my table with the scarecrow was all thrown together with little things I found in our Saturday journeys. I am excited with the way that the decorations turned out and I am enjoying the warm Fall feel of home.
Labels: Halloween Decorations.


7 Comments:
Hey these crafts look awesome! I love that site too. FAll rocks!
Thank you. I am looking forward to another 3:00 a.m. game night. Make sure you call me! :-)
I can't wait to check out that site! And can't wait for girls night either!
hey!!! i know you. you visited my blog and told me about camp rock. i am katy orozco. i think we used to live in tooele together. i don't know if you remember me. any way you moved and then we moved in march 2008. i saw you're daughter on the pix and i thought "oh ,yeah!!! i know them!!!" hope you're having fun in vegas!!!
Hi Katy. Do you have a new blog? Tell your mom I said hi! We miss you guys.
Kenna
So, dang, dang cute! I think you and I totally have the same taste in decor.... :) Did you modge podge the eek and the boo?
Hi Kenna, I love your blog and you have an adorable family!! Hope all is well in vegas, we really miss you guys!!! Wendy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home