"Please" our version of Trunk or Treat



Thursday night was our wards annual "Trunk or Treat". It was a lot of fun and the girls really had a good time. I didn't know if I would get any Halloween pictures tonight so I took my fair share photos of their customes last night. KyLee is a She-Devil and Sawyer is Minnie Mouse. I bought both of these outfits at KyLee's dance studio and then bought the "bling-bling" at various Halloween stores. I think their customes turned out great, and they were definitely one of a kind.
They first started the trunk or treat out with a dinner and games. They had hotdogs, chili, nachos, and corn bread. There was a Scooby Do bounce house inside the gym. They had little games for the kids to play and a station to frost and decorate their own cookies. Once everyone was done, everyone went outside to Trunk or Treat. KyLee was off like a mad dash with her friends (notice the lack of pictures) and so Sawyer and I was off to get the goods while Cody stayed at the car and handed out candy. At first Sawyer didn't know what to expect and I thought I was going to have to carry her to each car. Once we hit the second car she got th hang of it. She walked up to the next car, and instead of saying Trunk or Treat, she stuck out her bucket and said "please". She then raced off to the next car, and again it was "please." As we walked I would talk to some of our friends and then I noticed she was double dipping the candy. If there were more then one person handing out candy at the car, she started saying please to each of them. She is so stinken cute, they couldn't resist and would give her another piece. Once we made it around and back to our car, she wanted to go again. In the end the girls had a ton of candy and we headed off home to stuff their faces with candy and watch a movie. Glad there was no school today!
Labels: Trunk or Treat


3 Comments:
I'm so glad you brought your camera, thank you for taking our picture :)
Sawyer was so cute as Minnie Mouse. I didn't see KyLee, but the pictures are great. Using dance costumes is such a creative idea. Way to go!!!
Way Cute!!!
Very cute!!! Great costumes.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home