So SoRrY....
Hi Family and Friends. I have been asked when I am going to put some more post on my blog. I have been sO BuSy with the Holiday Craft Fair that the Reedom PTA is hosting at the school, that I find myself running out of time at the end of the day. So, I do apologize. On a side note, I am VERY.. VERY... excited about our Craft Fair. We currently have 21 vendors signed up eager to sell their stuff. I have met some amazing people who have contacted me that are interested in our event. I have to tell all my friends who have signed up to do a booth.. ThAnK yOu.. tHaNk YoU... you are all my heros! Thank you for helping me make my point. Some of you may not know about the Holiday Craft Fair so let me tell ya.... :-)
On December 6th, 2008 from 10:00-4:00 at Reedom Elementary the PTA will be holding a Get to Know Your Neighbor/Holiday Craft Fair. We wil have many vendors, entertainment, a craft corner for kids, and lots of yummy food. If you want more details just let me know. Oh, and if you want to particpate that day, just let me know...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home