How I love Halloween, but I am not sad to see it over. Two Trunk-or-Treats, sponsored school Halloween party, a classroom party and parade at KyLee's school, and Trick-or-Treating can wear a mom out! I have to admit though, I loved Trick-or-Treating in warm weather. The girls got to wear their costumes and didn't have to worry about putting on layers of warm clothes. The girls had a great time Trick-or-Treating with our neighbors. I was worried that the kids might not have any houses to go to in our neighborhood Halloween night since we are in a brand new neighborhood and it dosen't seem like there are many kids in this neighborhood. The girls definitely got enough candy, and we actually ran out of candy at our house. It just goes to show, kids in Vegas don't play outside!! I don't know where they all came from.
Labels: Halloween 2008


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home