My Craft Blog is now up and running... Let the fun begin!
I am excited to finally share my new craft blog, http://www.toocutencrafty.blogspot.com/. I have wanted to start a business for as long as I could remember. When we lived in Tooele, I wanted to open up a scrapbook store so bad. At times, I thought I had Cody convinced, but it just never went through. I would have been heartbroken if I would have opened up one and then find out we were moving to Vegas. I have thought from time to time to open up one in Vegas, especially since there is NOTHING in SW Las Vegas. Unfortunately, scrapbooking is going digital and I know deep down the business would probably never do well.
Each year, being in charge of the Fall Craft Fair at Reedom Elementary, I have wanted to have a business where I could sell my creations. I love tinkering with wood crafts, that is definitely my speciality. I also enjoy the flower hair clips, and card making. I love looking at craft blogs and getting inspirations from others, taking ideas and combining a bunch of different ideas and making some unique to my style.
I finally sat down with Cody one afternoon and told him I wanted to start a business and since than it has been a lot of fun. I have learned a TON, meet some awesome people, experience a lot of sleepless nights and enjoyed the rewards of people buying my product. My brain is constantly going with new ideas. Cody has become quite the saw man and I enjoy all the time he takes to cut out my latest and greatest creations.
I have also enjoyed learning the "Craft World". Who knew there were so many crafts going on in Sin City. People in Vegas are crafty!! I have learned there are vendor "networks" (yes seriously, a network of vendors who get together on meet-up...go figure) I have obtained a exemption business license and tax ID number. Yay..go me!
So for now, I will continue to enjoy making and selling crafts. Head over to my blog and enjoy. If you see something you like let me know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home