Happy 3rd Birthday Cuddle Bug
These pics are a little late but I have to post them because I have the cutest kids in the world!! Sawyer turned 3 in January and when we asked her where she wanted to go for dinner, shocking to everyone, Chuck E Cheese was the birthday girls first choice. Side note, I will be glad when she is old enough to pick a better place. The buffet at the Sahara (which is AWFUL) is better then cardboard pizza at Chuck A Cheese (this is what Sawyer calls it)
We brought with us (because if the pizza is bad, I can only imagine the cake) our own birthday cake that had green frosting. The girls absolutely loved the cake and the green frosting that stuck to their teeth.
Green frosting + braces = an hour of brushing our teeth before bed time.





I am the proudest mom in the whole world!! I love my girls more then life itself. They are a handful.... of joy... :)

We brought with us (because if the pizza is bad, I can only imagine the cake) our own birthday cake that had green frosting. The girls absolutely loved the cake and the green frosting that stuck to their teeth.
Green frosting + braces = an hour of brushing our teeth before bed time.




I am the proudest mom in the whole world!! I love my girls more then life itself. They are a handful.... of joy... :)
Being able to stay home each day with Sawyer is always an adventure within itself. She keeps me on my toes and I am exhausted at the end of each day. Since she turned 3 this year, here are 3 reasons why I love this girl so, so, much!
3. I love nicknames. When I was in high school, my nickname was K.J. My nickname for Sawyer is cuddle bug. She will cuddle with you all day long if you let her. Sometimes when she does not want to go to bed I will say to her, "Will you come be my cuddle bug?" And she will come crawl into bed with me and snuggle until she goes to sleep. I love those moments!!
2. She is the smartest three year old I know. This kid can do anything. Do not tell her she is not old enough or tall enough to do something. She will prove you wrong. If you try to do something for her she gets really mad and will you tell you that she is a BIG girl and can do it herself.
1. Although I could list more then 3, 20, 500, a million reasons why I love this kid, my number one reason will always stay the same. She is my blessing through and through. We waited 9 long years for her to lighten our world. There is a picture by my favorite artist Jared Barnes titled, "For Such Is His Kingdom". When I was in Desert Book one day I came across this picture and I literally started crying in the store. The cashier even offered me a tissue. The baby in this picture is identical to Sawyer when she was this little. I bought the picture that day and hung it in Sawyer's room. Every time I look at this picture I can imagine the Savior holding Sawyer in his arms and letting her know about the adventure that she is about to go. Do not judge your parents as we they are learning and growing, will love you beyond belief, and will try to raise you as I have taught. And, to remember that one day she will return home again.
Now, that I need another tissue, Happy Birthday Sawyer. I cannot believe how fast 3 years has gone by and I cannot believe that in 2 years you'll be walking through the doors as a Kindergartner. Where did the time go?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home