Say "Pose"
Sawyer loves, loves, loves the camera. Anytime I have a camera in hand she will tell me to take her picture. This is not always and easy task when it comes to this camera diva. She will simply not hold still. She has so many poses and an attitude in each of them that I can't help but laugh and then she gets upset because I won't take her picture.
Last week, they had picture day at school. Since I didn't write it down in the "brain" (my paper dayplanner) I remembered very last minute. Normally before picture day, I will always get the girls cute new outfits, this time however, I forgot. I was happy that she still had an Easter outfit that was still fairly new and so this is what we went with. Next year, I will be better.
I stress over picture day. This is why I was surprised I had almost forgot. You always want you school pics to turn out cute. This is how your classmates will remember you...and so on and so on.
I tried to take a few pics of Sawyer just in case picture day didn't work in her favor. Trying to get her to hold still and do a cute pose was nearly impossible. When I tell her to pose, who knows what I will get.Luckly enough, her school pics are darling!! I cannot wait to get our order. I love this kid!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home