My Cute Little Cuddle Bug


Can I tell you how much I love having girls! I have such girly girls and I love every minute of it. Sawyer is so much fun and she is just like me. Tracking down her phone and purse before we have it head out the door, thinks that she needs to check her Facebook status everyday (mom can we go on facebook?) or wants to cuddle when her favorite shows are on t.v. She is such a doll. And I will also honestly admit, she has my temper, my attitude, and my selfish attitude that I can do everything on my own. I never said this was a bad thing.... :)
A couple of Saturday's ago, the girls and I took Cody out to dinner for his birthday and to see a movie. "How to Train Your Dragon" was not his first choice, but he was a good sport and the girls had a fabulous time. They also wormed their way into the arcade afterwards and played a bunch of games. Of course, since we were going out for a night on the town, Sawyer had to look her best. She fights and fights me to do her hair, but if we were ever to leave without doing her hair she would throw a fit. Look how cute one of his three dates looked.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home