Nevada Wild West
Okay, so for anyone who knows me, I a sucker when it comes to concerts, especially country. I love going to concerts when it is someone good to see and the seats are good. I refuse to go to go see someone perform if the seats are crap! Call me a snob, but I was spoiled in college when we used to get media passes to shows and then when I worked for K-Bull 93 in Utah and access to so many different shows, that sealed me being a snob! :)
This past weekend was the Nevada Wild West days in Henderson. Cody's company was contracted to supply the furniture for the V.I.P seating area. Cody received tickets for us to go and see the show, hang out in the V.I.P tent and we even had V.I.P parking... yes I am a snob!
The girls had a great time at the concert. Although our seats were in the 4th row, me and the girls worked our way up to the stage and stood right at the stage for the entire time. Here are some of the pics...
Lonestar... fun!!
Jason Micheal Carroll signing auto's while singing. KyLee and Sawyer both got auto's and guitar pics.
getting close and personal... :)We had a great time!! Besides the concert, Sawyer rode the ponies, KyLee rode the mechanical bull, we enjoyed walking through the vendor booths, smelling the aroma of food we can't eat and enjoyed the great weather. Fall in Vegas is quite nice this time of year!
Labels: Concert



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home