One word... BuSy!!
I had a friend who asked me to make some flower hair clips for her nieces. After a few long days, and many,many,many (how many, manys do I insert here) Diet Coke's later I have about 175 hair pieces for her to choose from tomorrow. I am going to go out on a limb and bet she is not going to buy all 175, so.... if you are interested in looking at them after Monday let me know. I will brag... they are cute!! :) I have some pics (not of all of them) on my craft blog www.toocutencrafty.blogspot.com for you to take a look. Call me!! xoxox


1 Comments:
Hi Kenna! I just came across your blog again and seen your last post about the cute hair bows you amke. I have to see them but the link to your craft is not found (so it says). You have to send me some pics! Now that I have Brynlee I am all about the cutesy girly stuff. I have been buyibng her hair stuff from Katelynn and Company (I think that's what it is called) Anyway, please send me some pics I just might have to have you make Brynlee some!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home