A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

KyLee's 11th Birthday

I cannot believe that my baby has turned 11. Two more years until the teenage stage. I'll I can say is Cody and I should start preparing now. Our little family birthday party was fun, easy, and nice. On Saturday night we took KyLee and Cody to Joe's Crab Shack for their dinner celebration. There are so many resturants in Vegas to choose from that it always seems nobody can agree on anything. Cody had to work all day and KyLee had dance pratice for seven hours that day so everyone was just ready for anything.
On Sunday we took a family drive and then came home and fixed dinner, open gifts and ate cake. KyLee and Sawyer made "smookies" that night and we enjoyed sitting down and watching a movie all together. It was a great weekend and I think KyLee had a great birthday. Now on to the slumber party.......




Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cousin was 11 the first time I f----d her, love sawyer to join Kylee and me in bed and watch me f--k her big sis, mouth first, then her tight sweet arse and last of all her bald p---y over and over, then big sis can rest while I take care of sawyer, love feeling the little ones quiver and buck to orgasm

April 10, 2018 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home