A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

Easter Sunday started with the girls sleeping in and Cody and I waiting for them to wake up to see if the Easter Bunny had come!! =D Once we made it downstairs to was a mad dash to see who could find the most eggs. Sawyer soon found her Easter basket will all of her goodies, so KyLee was left finding the rest of the eggs and her basket. The hit of the day was the bubbles. My girls love bubbles. They went outside and blew bubbles until breakfast. After breakfast it was back outside to blow more bubbles!! Later Sawyer was off for a nap and the rest of us to get ready for church. Before church I had to get all the pics in that I could. If I had waited after church, we would be missing a bow, shoes, and have messy hair. Easter night, we sat down to a yummy dinner of pot roast, potatoes, and rolls. The girls then colored their Easter eggs while I made some chocolate chip cookies. We had a great Easter and we are very blessed to be able to spend it together.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holli said...

Hi Kenna,
So fun that you found me on facebook! I got your blog address from there. Mine is luckyfridaythirteenth.blogspot.com. Check us out. Your girls are darling and it is so fun to see what you are up to these days. But what the heck, your girls are dancers? Where's the softball?
Holli

May 4, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Ryan and Laura said...

Hey Kenna! How are you? I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you. Hope potty training picks up with Sawyer. Tyler is very unpredicatble still- I'm just trying to make sure to offer the opportunity whenever I can. Let me know if you find any sure-fire success stories!

May 11, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home