In the almost 12 years (4 days) that Cody and I have been married I don't recall ever having a"romantic" Valentines. Instead our Valentines is always wrapped up with little gifts, family entertainment and dinner with the kidlets, this year was no exception. Since Valentines landed on a Saturday this year, our Saturday routine did not chage. Cody was off to work and me and the girls were off to dance class. The girls did get to see their Valentines gifts before heading off to dance. They loved their candy, stuff animals, and well more candy. After the girls were done dancing it was off to home to get ready for dinner. Although our family choice of resturants has turned into Buffalo Wild Wings or Chili's I was bound and determined to atleast get dressed up for the event and enjoy the evening. The girls and myself were dressed up in our red evening wear and it was off to no suprise, Chili's for dinner with my Valentine. Sometimes I think a romantic evening for Valentines would be nice, but spending it my Cody and the kids is something I truely enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home