A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Saturday, January 31, 2009

More for Me...

Can I just say I love celebrating birthdays. Thank you to everyone who called, text, FB messages and emailed me for my birthday. Thank you everyone for the gifts and the cards. None of them will go to waste!! Celebrating birthdays is probably one of my most favorite holidays. It is a day that you can make it whatever you want. What is really fun, is that our kids birthdays are close to mine and Codys, so we get to celebrate them all together. Mine and Sawyers is just 15 days apart and Cody and KyLee's is just 4 days apart. My mom and Glen sent me and Sawyer our birthday gifts and we had a great time opening them. Grandma and Grandpa even sneeked a gift bag for KyLee. She was excited!!
My mom and Glenn got her the cutest church dress and outfit along with some great bows and ponies for her hair. Mommy loves them!! They also got Sawyer a Tinkerbell toy holder. Sawyer may actually be able to walk into her room now.
The gifts from grandma and grandpa came that afternoon. I made Sawyer wait all day to open them! Sawyer punished mom by taking all day to open them.....

.....and more presents!! I have found out we have a sock monster in our house. Sawyer has a thousand pair of socks and I can never find them. Grandma and grandpa gave her a package of socks for the monster to eat!!
Grandma and Grandpa thank you for the wonderful gifts for Sawyer and Mommy we miss you!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home