Who's Who Among the Two's..... and the memories that lead us here....
I can't believe that Sawyer is turning two today. It seems like just yesterday we were making all the final preparations to bring her home. I remember the first time I found out we were pregnant with Sawyer. I had my friend Shelly come over and look at the home pregnancy test because I thought I was reading it wrong. I remember going into our regular practioner, Dr. Beazer, to confirm a pregnancy test and him asking KyLee if she was excited to be a big sister She asked him if we could give the new baby back. I remember how disappointed I was when Dr. Beazer told me that I would have to start seeing a regular OB doctor because he didn't deliver babies. I remember going into Dr. Klingler's office and explaining my history with other OB doctors and how I had been frustrated for so long with the others while we were trying to get pregnant. He asked my how I got his name and I explained to him that Dr. Beazer had given me three business cards and I chose him and I remember him asking with a grin, "why because my card was the prettiest?" =D Side note, He ended up being a fantastic doctor, even through my hormone days of tears!! =D
When Sawyer was just a couple of days old she had jaundice really bad. I remember we had to have her under the lights for a couple of days. I never slept those two days. I was always afraid something was going to happen so I laid awake at night just watching her in the "tanning bed". We were blessed that everything worked out. We sure go through the diapers these days!! I am ready for potty training to begin... =D
When Sawyer was a month old she was blessed on the first Sunday in March by Cody. I remember her blessing day. Cody blessed her with so many talents and gifts to look forward to over the years. She is one very lucky girl. I took a bunch of photo's for baby announcements and KyLee helped me put them together. For a sister who wanted to give her back to the doctor 9 months ago, she sure was a proud sister.
Sawyer has definitely been one of many highlights for our family. She is such a free spirit loves to laugh and play all day long. She is also very sensitive and loves to give hugs after hugs. Her first birthday picture above shows the constant smile she has all day long.
And today, my baby turns two. She is such a wonderful little girl. I cannot believe how much our lives have changed since she has come into the world. It took some years to get her here and the time was well worth it. Happy Birthday to my baby who turns two today. We love you so much and thank Heavenly Father everyday for the kin spirit that you have that feels our home with love.
Sawyer Kennady Wilson
Born January 12th 2007 at 4:22 p.m.
At Mountain West Medical Center in Tooele, UT by Dr. Klingler
Weighed 7lbs 2oz and length 22 inches
My sister has dark eyes and lots and lots of hair. She was the most popular baby will all the nurses!!
Labels: Who's Who among the twos.....


4 Comments:
Kenna,
She sure is a darling two year old, I'm sure Kylie just adores here even if she is two. It is so fun keeping in touch with you. The next time you get up here please contact me, it would be so fun to see your girls, of course I would just love to see you too. Love Claire
Hi Kenna, Nice to unofficially meet you! I am excited to make the prophet books. My 4 year old got a dollar bill and asked me what the name of the prophet on it was. So we need to brush up on those skills! Anyway...thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Hey Stranger this is Samie. How are you guys doing? I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Write me back!!
She is such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Sawyer.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home