A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YoU HaVe GoT tO bE kIdDiNg...

It is official, I feel like I have seen it all. It is snowing in Vegas! My friends that I have talked to today are loving this white, fluffy, wet stuff. I will officially go on record and say I can't stand it. I have never liked snow and then one thing that I was so happy about when we moved to Vegas from Tooele was no snow!! Or so I thought. Cody was supposed to fly into today from Dallas at 5:00 and then at 7:30 and then he called a little bit ago and had said all flights into Vegas were cancelled and he will be in tomorrow morning at 8:30. Needless to say he will be spending the night at the Dallas/Ft Worth Airport. I went to KyLee's Parent-Teacher Conference at 3:30 and while I was there the principal came over the inter comm and instructed all teachers who had evening appts to call the parents and the cancel them because the Clark County School District did not want parents driving in the snow. The snow also cancelled my plans today to go to Wal-mart and the Dollar Store, bummer! =D I guess we get to curl up with our blankets and watch a movie while it.. yes SNOWs in Vegas.... =D

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Smiths said...

HAHAHAHA!!! All due respect.:) That is awesome!!!

December 18, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Kenna said...

funny girl aren't ya!!!

December 18, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Jeremy and Taren said...

Thank you for everything. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and we'll have to get together real soon.

December 21, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home