A girly thing....
Saturday morning before the wedding, my mom called our hotel room and asked if I wanted to go with my aunt Marilyn and aunt Evelyn to get our nails done. I only had to think a minute to say "Of Course" So, I left Cody with the girls and I was out the door to spend some time with some wonderful ladies!! I really enjoyed taking a quick break and enjoyed the adult conversation. I love the opportunities that arise when I get to spend some time with my mom. I wished it would happen more often. We seem to enjoy getting our nails done when we are together, I think we have found a tradition!!! Something to look forward to every time we get together. Thanks for the great time ladies.... I love you all......!!!!! You have some sexy feet!! =D
Labels: a girly thing...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home