A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I now pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Kimich

Ashley and Leon's wedding was held at the Catholic church in Anderson, TX. It was a beautiful church and the decor turned out real nice. The wedding ceremony was a full mass and the wedding portion followed. I was so nervous about Sawyer. This wedding was scheduled to last about two hours and I worried the whole day what I was going to do to keep Sawyer occupied. When the ceremony started Sawyer was a little fussy. She fused a few times, but thankfully she feel asleep for the entire ceremony. My prayers were definitely answered. Ashley was a beautiful bride and Amanda looked absolutely perfect in her bridesmaid dress. My nephew Justin was one of the groomsman and my niece Rhegan was a junior bride. Jenna was the flower girl and Trevor was the ringer barrier. Everyone was really proud of them and they did such an amazing job. They all looked so grown up standing in the front with Leon and Ashley. They ceremony was wonderful and they are a great couple. I am so happy for them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home