A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Trip To Texas

On Thursday our family left to go to Texas to attend my nieces wedding in Anderson, TX. I was so excited for this day and was counting down the days. I had been talking to my sister and nieces the whole week prior on Facebook and I was so excited when the day finally came that I got to see them all again. It was about 7 years ago since it was the last time I had seen them. Ashley and Justin were just entering high school and Amanda was was still in elementary. Rhegan and KyLee were three years old. Trevor was just a baby. Needless to say our trip to see my family was long over due. We got into Dallas late Thursday night and still had to driver two hours to my sisters house in Hearne, TX. We got to her house around 2:30 Friday morning and we were all ready for bed. Later on in the day we got up and headed to Anderson, TX to see my family. They were all at the reception center setting up decorations. When we soon arrived we were put to work helping with the set up. Later on we went back to the hotel to check in. My mom and I snuck away for a few minutes and went to Wal-Mart and then to this cute little antique store. We have a good time shopping!! We were in no hurry to get back. Later on that night we headed over to the church for the rehearsal and then off to the fairgrounds for the rehearsal dinner. I loved seeing my family and spending time with them. The 4 days sure went by fast. I miss them tons!!! We cannot wait another 7 years!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenna,
Sounds like it was time to see your family. From the picture your mom looks wonderful. Going through Dallas you was oh so close to Valerie, she lives between Dallas and Fort Worth. Love Claire

December 16, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home