Santa Wonderland '08
Slowly but surely we made it to see Santa. We have been a little hesitant because Sawyer thinks Ho-Ho is "sCaRy" We have tried twice to get Sawyer to see Santa. The first time was at Bass Pro back in November and the second time was at the Mall in Texas. Both times she started throwing a fit so I gave up. This time I worked up the whole Santa idea and made it a big deal. I told her over and over again that if she would go see Santa that Santa would give her candy. In all my years of taking KyLee to see Santa she has always received a candy cane, what Santa does not give candy canes? So, yesterday we were off to see Santa at Bass Pro for a second time. They have a Santa's Wonderland and it is decorated really cute, very inviting to children. We didn't have to stand in line long, but as we got closer, Sawyer started saying "No ho-ho, no ho-ho" When it was our turn to "supposedly" visit with Santa, Sawyer didn't want to. I did coax her however and I participated in the fun event of sitting on Santa's knee or kneeling in my case. We took our pics with Santa and then when I thought it was time to "visit" with Santa so the girls could tell him what they wanted for Christmas he handed each of the girls tattoo Bass Pro stickers. You have got to be kidding!! No asking the girls what they wanted for Christmas, no asking if they have been good little girls, and as Sawyer puts it, no Ho-Ho candy. I was a little disappointed that after a couple of weeks to build of the excitement to see Santa, Santa was a dud. KyLee told me that he was definitely not the real Santa and he was actually kind of mean. I told her that, that Santa must have been on Santa's elf naughty list and he was just having a bad day!!! What else can you do?Labels: Santa Wonderland 08


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home