A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Sunday, January 25, 2009

! Birthday Fun !

Everyone..
look the pyscho didn't make it into the pic...

On Friday night a bunch of us went out to celebrate mine and Shawna's birthday. We had such a great time. I have made friends with a bunch of great ladies who I truly enjoy spending time with. We ate at a great restaurant called BJ's (which I am so ready to eat there again. It was so yummy..) and enjoyed great conversations. I was sad that Brandy, Kolleen, and Marissa couldn't make it. We'll have to do it again ladies. =D Stephanie, Taryn, and Tara, thank you for the wonderful birthday gifts. I am ready to go shoppin... wanna go with?! Love you ladies. Thank you everyone for making my birthday fantastic!


Christa, me, Stephanie, Tara, Taryn, Amy

Stephanie, Tara, Taryn...

The Birthday Girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kollen Marchant said...

Oh I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sorry I missed it. I would have loved to have been there. Happy Birthday!

January 25, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home