A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random pics that make me =D

For Christmas this year KyLee got a camera from Santa. Since then I feel like the paparazzi is staked out at our house. Every time we turn around it's a pic of this and a pic of that. The other night I took her camera with me to take some pics of our girls night out. I arrived a little early, so I thought I would take a peek at the pics she had saved in her fav's. These pics made me laugh.... Of Course KyLee and Sawyer
I remember this pose... we walked in and this was seriously how she was watching Sponge Bob

True Sister Luv..... I love their bond


BSF

KyLee is such an amazing big sister!! People still say, "It must be hard to have them so far apart" Never, they will always have this special bond and they will be each others best friend.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home